IGNIS 2 – Matrice 600 Variant
- Uses standard Dragon Egg spheres and full strength antifreeze
- Recommended load of 400 spheres, drop rate of up to 120 spheres per minute
- Area coverage assuming typical conditions and loads of 400 ignition spheres:
|Spheres to be dropped per acre|
|1 hour||700 acres||675 acres||650 acres||600 acres||250 acres|
|4 hours||1300 acres||2200 acres||2100 acres||1900 acres||800 acres|
|8 hours||4500 acres||4300 acres||4200 acres||3800 acres||1600 acres|
- Fast-reload: single operator reload time is 2-5 minutes
- Lightweight, durable construction (1.88kg empty, 4kg fully loaded)
- Delivered with robust custom transport case
- Onboard sensors for obstruction, resistance, and temperature
- Fault tolerant subsystems
- Supports external camera mounts
- Remote emergency release system
Android App capabilities
- Fly, monitor, and control the drone and Ignis. View video feed from drone.
- Create geofence to ensure Ignis won’t drop outside that area.
- Place waypoints and autonomously ignite burn lines.
- Configure ignition spacing, number of ignition spheres, mission duration, and altitude.
- Download offline satellite imagery and elevation maps to fly in backcountry areas.
- Setup Ignis over short-range bluetooth without using the drone.
- Calibrate drone compass, view drone diagnostics, and configure drone settings.
- Save flight logs and drop locations to spreadsheet file.