Ignis Version 1.1 – Matrice 600 Variant
- Uses standard Premo ignition spheres and full strength or 50/50 antifreeze
- Recommended load of 110 spheres, drop rate of up to 30 spheres per minute
- Area coverage assuming typical conditions and loads of 110 ignition spheres:
- Fast-reload: single operator reload time is 5-8 minutes
- Lightweight, durable construction (2.2kg empty, 3.5kg fully loaded)
- Delivered with robust custom transport case
- Onboard sensors for obstruction, resistance, and temperature
- Fault tolerant subsystems
- Supports external camera mounts
- Remote emergency release system
Android App capabilities
- Fly, monitor, and control the drone and Ignis. View video feed from drone.
- Create geofence to ensure Ignis won’t drop outside that area.
- Place waypoints and autonomously ignite burn lines.
- Configure ignition spacing, number of ignition spheres, mission duration, and altitude.
- Download offline satellite imagery and elevation maps to fly in backcountry areas.
- Setup Ignis over short-range bluetooth without using the drone.
- Calibrate drone compass, view drone diagnostics, and configure drone settings.
- Save flight logs and drop locations to spreadsheet file.